Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Parting Ways





Today is the day that one of my best friend moving out from Surabaya. I feel like today, I'm loosing a part of home. As I write this down, she's boarding to one way flight to a new home with her husband, starting a new chapter of her life. I'm sad.


I know clearly the next couple of weeks will be pretty hard for me, since we used to hang out every weekend. She's been the one I trust most, the one that shows me what a true friendship is. And being friend with her makes me realise that it's okay not to appear perfect. It's okay if I am who I am and nothing less.

I feel really happy for her that she finally united with the man of her choice. I feel happy that she's opening an exciting page of her story, one that she will share with him. I wish no matter how far we are apart, we have no doubt that we still got each other's back.

Until next time, Cha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment