Monday, July 24, 2017

Carrie On Monday: Hollow Heart




It's been a while since the last Carrie on Monday I posted and I have my heart to blame. I just feel really hollow lately, so uninspired when it come to romance. I think it's mostly because the last encounter with romance turned straight down to ashes, I was left with a big chunk of hole in term of trusting people, yet again.

I always have a big issue with trust but I know I've been progressing to a better place for the last couple of years. I've been working so hard to be more open but, well, sometimes people enter your life and kind of mess things you've built just because they're bored with their life. Thank you and please f off my life, let's not meet again.

Everyday I wonder if I ever really trust a person to the extend of sharing a bed and being completely naked about my thoughts and feeling. I wish my love life as easy as every chick flick I read during my junior high. Haha. I sometimes curse my self for being this rigid and fragile and a bit clueless about this field, considering how much time I spend watching period drama and Sex and The City. I should have known better. But really, you know nothing until it happens to you. I feel you Jon Snow.

So I guess I'll be practising my patience more and watch many K-Drama for a whole new level of unrealistic romance vision.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment