Thursday, June 01, 2017

Sleeping Beauty




Hello June! I've been missing from this blog for 9 days and suddenly the month is already changing. Let me introduce myself once more. I'm Vania and my newest obsession is sleeping.

Yep. Now you know why I haven't been writing much.

I'm kind of scared this new obsession leads to a disease, cause all I can think of is when I'll be reunited with my bed. All the time. Like, all the time. Last Saturday, I slept for 10 hours straight. It was crazy. Never before I slept for a long time like that. On Monday, I got home at 7 p.m, went directly to my bed room, crashed, and not waking up till 7 a.m on the next day. That's pretty much how the past 3 days went by.

Maybe I was tired. Maybe I was stressed out. I'm not exactly sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment